Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another slow day



Still not too much happening. But I suppose that it's okay to have a break from a lot of action for at least a couple of days...

Anyway, I've been playing around with a new program I found that lets you change the appearance of Windows XP. Right now I have my desktop looking a lot like a Mac desktop, and if I buy the full version of the program, I can make it look even more realistic. :) Probably not of much interest to those who don't care about computers, though.

Yesterday I got to go to the birthday party for one of the seniors at school. It was pretty fun; lots of food, people playing around with electric and acoustic guitars, and eight person Halo 2 going the whole time. When they had the cake, they made him do a mordida, of course. He said not to push his head too hard, but if you have three people pushing, it's still going to be a hard push! They ruined half the cake and his face was covered in frosting and cake. :) :)

Today I got to be a plumber for a few hours at school. They sure think of an odd variety of things for me to do... It wasn't all that bad, but the glue stuff was really, really strong!. I was just adding some big PVC pipe to a couple of rainwater drainage pipes so they would go all the way to the ground instead of just sticking out of the building. I don't think I've ever done anything like that before.

First pic: A rather poor picture of the sun rising from my window. Not much of a view, I know.
Second pic: A screen shot of my desktop. Looks like a Mac, doesn't it?

No comments: