Friday, July 14, 2006

CHIC

Okay, I don't know how many of you reading this are with the Covenant church, but there is a big retreat/conference called CHIC (Covenant HIgh Congress)that the Covenant denomination sponsors for all of their high school kids. I'm going to that today, and I'll get back next Saturday (I think). Anyway, I was planning on bringing my computer, but I believe it would be better if I did not, so I won't be able to post any pictures for a week. That being said, if you check back next Sunday, I will begin posting the rest of my best pictures and maybe a few other things, too.

Thanks for reading my blog, have a good week, and I hope you'll come back and check my blog in a week. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim,
Your dad sent along your blogsite with his most recent letter. I was on one of Ruth Hill's mission trips to Oaxaca in 2002. Your letters are bitter-sweet. Your photography just wonderful. Blessings to you at CHIC. Our kids leave Saturday night, tonight, at 9pm.
Peg Gasow
Galesburg, IL

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»